Pests on your mind as a commercial property owner? Tri-County can help!
Here at Tri-County Pest Control, not only do we manage a host of pest issues for our residential clients, but
we are also experts at eradicating pest-related problems for a bevy of commercial customers that run the gamut of industries.
As a business owner or property manager, we know one of the last things you want to (or have time to) deal with is a pest infestation. Pests can and will cause a rash of costly problems if your business surroundings aren’t properly maintained.
While we have many years of experience is this realm, we wanted to offer a few quick tips to help you, as a business owner, prevent pests when possible:
- Make sure that maintenance is done on a regular basis on your commercial property.
- Take out trash frequently to outdoor receptacles that are firmly sealed. Make sure any tenants or employees know to do the same.
- Swiftly clean up any spills and dispose of properly.
- If there are heavily-trafficked areas (hallways, stairwells, employee break rooms), ensure these areas are cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis.
- Keep any landscaping neat and clean and the grass cut short.
- Seal and secure any holes in the exterior of the structure. Mice can make their way in through the smallest of openings – as can may other types of pests.
- Make sure your property has gutters that are in good working order and clear of debris.
While these tips should helping you from inviting pests to invade your commercial property, we also encourage you to contact us for an initial inspection of any that may have been lingering from the prior owner.