K-9 Bed Bug Inspection That Leaves No Doubt
we just show you the bugs!
When our dog is alert, it means there is a bed bug present nearby.
Armed with this knowledge, our technicians perform an intensive search to confirm what the dog’s nose is telling us.
preparing for your canine inspection
- No pesticides! If pesticides have been sprayed within the last 30 days, you will need to have a visual inspection instead.
- Notify our team of any pets –they must be removed during inspection.
- Remove any pest control products such as glue boards, snap traps, or rodenticide bait.
- Avoid using any cleaning products such as ammonia and lysol on the day of inspection.
- Remove all food from the inspection area.
- Secure or remove any sharp objects from the inspection area.
- Extinguish all flames such as candles and do not smoke inside on the day of the inspection.
- Turn off all fans prior to inspection. Leave air conditioners and heaters on –the technician will instruct you to turn them off only if needed.
- Remove as much clutter as possible. The dog needs full access around all furniture, baseboards, and bedding.
- During inspection, please avoid making noise or sudden movements that may distract the dog. You may be asked to step outside while the inspection occurs.
I have been a satisfied customer of Tri-County Pest Control for the past 20 years. I first became acquainted with them when I worked for a pharmaceutical company they serviced monthly; I was responsible for escorting their Technician throughout the facility. The company seemed pretty pleased with the service, and the Technician was very friendly and informative, so I had them come to my home in Glassboro. I first received interior service and later a quarterly power sprays outside. I have been living in Clementon, NJ for 14 years now; Tri-County has done my termite inspection annually. Their representatives are honest, respectful and thorough. I always recommend their services to my family and friends.
I have used Tri-County Pest Control for over 20 years. I started using them when I had a terrible problem with carpenter ants. Tri-County came quickly and provided wonderful service that sold me that I needed to use them for my ongoing service. I can’t remember the last time I saw ants or any other pests. Tri-County’s staff are polite and treat my home with care. Tri-County is reasonably priced and provides a reliable service. I pay for one year of service in advance to receive a discount for my home and my aunt’s home. I have recommended Tri-County to anyone who is looking for pest control services. Tri-County Pest is the Best!!!!
I’ve been using Tri County for over 10 years ever since I had problems with carpenter ants at my old house.Once I moved to my new home I’ve had them do quarterly service and have not had a problem in my home as far as pests are concerned.The people that come to my house are friendly and professional as well.I would recommend them to anyone.
We have had Tri-County Pest Control for over 20 years. We are extremely happy with their service including reliability, promptness, and callbacks if there is any problem. I recommend them to anyone in need!
We have been Tri-County customers for many years. We think Tri-County does a thorough and efficient job in taking care of any pest problems that we may have.Pitman, NJ
It was 3 weeks away from the closing on our home and the inspector for FHA identified termite damage. We were panicked at losing the sale of our home and not be able to close on our new home. Tri County Termite & Pest Control was able to complete the treatment and inspection which guaranteed our house sale. Although the termite damage was very old from before we bought the house Tri County Termite & Pest Control completed the treatment at no charge as this was covered under our pest control contract. We have used Tri County Termite & Pest Control in our new home for over 14 years and would not think of using any other company.
Tri-County has been very helpful to me, and their responsiveness is rare anymore. The problem they are solving for me is ants at the shore. There’s no way to absolutely get rid of all the ants at the shore! However, Tri-County is keeping them out of my house, and that’s the best anyone can ask. If I need them immediately, that’s what I get. I appreciate their friendliness, too, and it’s always a pleasure to talk to their office staff. I would recommend them without the slightest hesitation.Ocean City, NJ